Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Classroom 2.0

Classroom 2.0 is another resource I explored. It is an online community for teachers.  I created my account with ease.  There are several groups which you can join such as Elementary School 2.0.  On each group page there is a discussion forum in which you can participate in discussion and ask questions.  Also, there is a wall in which you can post comments and questions.  The setup is similar to Facebook groups.  Classroom 2.0 also has weekly podcasts through Classroom 2.0 Live, which are interactive.  Classroom 2.0 seems like a great resource, and one that gives support to teachers in the field.  It seems like a great way to collaborate and learn about new resources from people who have used them before.  After my account is approved, I plan to join groups to become more involved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment