Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Reflection #2: CDK's Education Technology Place


The CDK's Education Technology Place website has a lot to offer.  There were several things I was interested in.  I think the Celebrate Kansas Voices project is such an amazing project.  It has inspired me to want to video record stories from my family gatherings.  What a gift it would be to watch those stories being retold over and over again.  I think this project also presents me with many lesson plan ideas for my future students.  There are so many things you could do with video recording.  The possibilities are really endless and seeing this project has energized me.  The “When I Become a Teacher” YouTube video is thought provoking.  I don’t want to be like any of those teachers and will make sure I am not.  I have seen the “Think Different” video, and it’s always one that really inspires.  I do want to change the world, and I believe by being the best me I can.  I really enjoyed the ease of access to other teacher's blogs, and I feel like I could spend so much time here browsing the blogs.  I really enjoyed Thoughts from Jen.  It’s really amazing how much I have learned in the last 30 or so minutes from reading about other’s ideas, thoughts, and projects.  I have an idea book for ideas for my future classroom and have jotted down several ideas.  It’s exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment